Drku is a 16 years old highly skilled British rocket league player. He participated in various rocket league matches and earned a decent amount of money. He is currently playing for a well-known esports team Moist Esports.
He made his name among the rocket league community in a very short time and was ranked the 9th best player of 2022 by Shift.
Drku Camera Settings (Updated):
In this section, I have compiled the updated settings used by Drku to give you the best overview of your progress in Rocket League championships.
- Camera Shake: No
- FOV: 110
- Height: 100
- Angle: -5.0
- Distance: 260
- Stiffness: 0.4
- Swivel Speed: 1.80
- Transition Speed: 1.80
- Ball Camera: Toggle
Please note that these settings are subject to change, and if any errors or updates are discovered, I will make the necessary adjustments.
Drku Deadzone Settings:
Updated deadzone settings are as follows:
- Deadzone Shape: Cross
- Deadzone: 0.05
- Dodge Deadzone: 0.60
- Aerial Sensitivity: 1.64
- Steering Sensitivity: 1.40
Some Tips About Rocket League Camera Settings:
Usually, as we know that camera settings are a highly personal and individual preference and can vary greatly based on a player’s playstyle and skill level like drku.
However, some general tips and best practices for camera settings in Rocket League include:
- Try different combinations of drku camera settings to find what works best for you.
- Lowering the camera height can make it easier to control the ball and make aerial shots.
- Increasing the distance between the camera and the car can give you a better view of the field and help with tracking the ball.
- Adjusting the angle of the camera can also help with ball tracking and making aerial shots.
- Some players like apparentlyjack, joyo, turbopolsa to have a more “zoomed-in” camera setting for better control and precision, while others prefer a more “zoomed-out” setting for better field awareness.
Also, I want to tell you that Drku as a professional player might change settings than what is considered as best practice for general players.
In the end I will say that, Drku is a highly skilled and successful Rocket League player who has made a name for himself in the community at a young age. His camera settings in the game are excellent.
Drku’s success in the game is a testament to his skill and dedication as a player, and it will be interesting to see what he achieves in the future.