Dreaz, huh? This dude’s a straight up baller on the Rocket League field. He first caught everyone’s attention playing for “Lowkey Esports” where he showed off his sick aerial skills and goal-scoring finesse. His success with the team got him noticed by some big names in the biz and he ended up signing with “Ghost Gaming”.
And let me tell you, he’s still killin’ it and helping his team dominate the competition.
But it’s not just his mad gaming skills that have people talking, he’s got a positive attitude and sportsmanship for days. He’s got a loyal crew of fans who love him not just for his gameplay but for the all-around awesome dude he is. He’s one of the hottest up-and-coming players in North America and is definitely one to keep an eye on in the Rocket League world.
Dreaz Camera Settings (Updated):
Dreaz Control Settings:
|Air Roll (Left/Right)
|L1 ( R1 / – )
Dreaz Deadzone Settings:
|Sony DualShock 4
|HyperX Cloud Alpha
Some Tips About Rocket League Settings:
When it comes to camera settings in Rocket League, it’s all about what works best for you, just like with our boy Dreaz. He might have his own preferences that differ from the norm.
But generally speaking, here’s what you need to know:
- Experiment, baby! Try different camera settings until you find the one that suits your playstyle.
- If you’re struggling with controlling the ball, lowering the camera height might help.
- If you want a better view of the field and to keep an eye on the ball, try increasing the distance between the camera and your car.
- Tweaking the angle of the camera can also improve your ball tracking and aerial shot accuracy.
- Some players, like Dreaz (drku, AcroniK etc), might prefer a more “zoomed-in” camera for precise control, while others like to keep it “zoomed-out” for a better field view.
In short, the camera settings are a personal thing and it might take some time to find what works best for you.
Don’t be afraid to mix it up and try new things!
In the end I want to say that, Dreaz is a rising star in the Rocket League scene and his camera settings are a crucial part of his gameplay. By finding the right camera settings, you can improve your performance and achieve greater success in the game.
Just remember that it might take some time to figure out what works best for you, but don’t be afraid to experiment and try different combinations. With the right camera settings, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a top-notch Rocket League player, just like Dreaz!