If you are rocket league lover then you must heard a name somewhere “Rise”. He is a 18-year-old English gamer, plays for Moist Esports and has earned nearly $150,000 in lifetime Rocket League earnings.
Rise played a crucial role in Moist Esports’ victory at the RLCS 2021-22 Spring Split Major, where they earned $90,000. This performance solidified his status as one of the top Rocket League players in the world. His current team is “Oxygen Esports“.
Rise Camera Settings (Updated):
Here are the latest camera settings used by Rise for optimal performance in Rocket League:
- FOV: 110
- Height: 90
- Angle: -5.0
- Distance: 260
- Stiffness: 0.40
- Swivel Speed: 6.50
- Transition Speed: 1.00
Please keep in mind that these settings may be subject to change. If any updates or errors are found, I will update them here!
Rise Deadzone Settings:
Updated deadzone settings are as follows:
Deadzone Shape: Cross
Dodge Deadzone: 0.50
Aerial Sensitivity: 1.35
Steering Sensitivity: 1.35
Rise Control Settings:
Updated control settings are as follows:
- Powerslide: L1
- Jump: X
- Throttle: R2
- Air Roll (Left/Right) : L1 (R1/ ▢ )
- Ball Cam: △
- Boost: O
- Brake: L2
Expert Opinion On Rise Camera Settings:
Below, I will explain why Rise uses these camera settings in light of expert opinion.
Camera field of view (FOV):
Camera field of view refers to the width of the camera’s view. He uses a FOV of 110, which is a standard setting for most professional players. This setting allows him to have a good view of the field while still being able to see the ball and his car up close.
The camera distance refers to how far the camera is positioned away from the car in Rocket League. Rise is known for using a camera distance of 260, which allows him to have a wide view of the field while still maintaining a close-up view of the ball and his car. This setting allows him to make quick and precise movements while still being able to see the big picture of the game.
The camera angle refers to the vertical tilt of the camera in Rocket League. Rise is known for using a camera angle of -5.0, which gives him a slightly lowered view of the field. This angle allows him to have a better view of the ball and his car, allowing him to make more accurate shots and movements.
Camera shake refers to the degree of movement in the camera when the car collides with another object. Rise does not like to use any camera shake as he believes it makes it harder for him to control the car and make precise movements.
He prefers to have a stable camera that does not move around too much.
The camera height refers to the vertical position of the camera in relation to the car. Rise likes to use a camera height of 90, which is a standard setting for most professional players. This setting allows him to have a good view of the ball and the field without obscuring his view of the car.
Camera stiffness refers to how quickly the camera moves with the car. Rise uses a stiffness setting of 0.40, which is a medium setting between being too loose or too stiff. This setting allows him to make precise movements while still having a smooth camera movement.
Camera swivel speed:
Camera swivel speed refers to how quickly the camera rotates around the car. Rise likes to use a high camera swivel speed of 6.50, which allows him to quickly rotate the camera and make precise movements. His swivel speed is a bit different from many other rocket league players like M0nkey M00n & JHzer etc.
Camera transition speed:
Camera transition speed refers to how quickly the camera moves from one position to another. He likes to use a transition speed of 1.20, which is a medium setting between being too slow or too fast. This setting allows him to make precise movements while still having a smooth camera transition.
Gears Used By Rise:
- One of the most important pieces of gear that Rise uses is a high-performance gaming mouse. This mouse allows him to make quick and precise movements, which is crucial for playing at a professional level.
- He also uses a high-quality gaming keyboard to enhance his performance in the game. He prefers to use a keyboard with mechanical switches, which provide a tactile feedback and a satisfying sound when pressed.
- Additionally, Rise uses a gaming headset “SteelSeries Arctis 5” to enhance his audio experience. He prefers to use a headset with 7.1 surround sound, which allows him to hear the audio cues in the game more clearly. This allows him to have a better understanding of the game’s soundscape, and make better decisions.
- Lastly, Rise also uses a high-performance gaming monitor “LG 27GK750F-B” to enhance his visual experience. He prefers to use a monitor with a high refresh rate and a low response time, which allows him to see the game more clearly and with less input lag.
- He also use a High-quality gaming controller “Sony DualShock 4“.
At the end I just want to say that, Rise’s camera settings are essential to his gameplay, he uses specific distance, angle, shake, height, stiffness, swivel speed, field of view, and transition speed to have the optimal view while playing.
So playground his settings & try different combinations to know what works for you.